- The GHSA will again utilize the National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) Optimal Performance Calculator (OPC) as the mechanism for establishing the lowest allowable weight for each wrestler and as the data reporting and retrieval site for all member schools fielding wrestling teams. All GHSA schools with wrestling programs MUST join the NWCA and the fee is $30.00 for the school year. If paying by check the check should be made payable to the NWCA and mailed to the address given on the application below.
- If registering as an individual be sure to indicate the GHSA school where you coach. Your school and /or personal membership will be credited to the school in compliance with the rules.
- Coaches will not be able to enter their competition schedule or print weigh-in forms and athletes will not be able to compete until they have successfully participated in an initial assessment and their name and data are included in the OPC.
To Register Online:
1. Go to http://www.nwcaonline.com/register/beginopcschoolreg.cfm
2. Payment must be by credit card
To Register By Mail:
1. Complete the NWCA Application Form
2. Submit payment (by check only)