The weather for Saturday’s State Meet may be colder than runners have experienced this season. Here are a few uniform reminders for your attention:
- Any undergarments must be of a single, solid color – if the athlete wears more than one (1) layer of undergarments, all must be of the same color.
- Undergarment top and/or bottom does not have to be the same color.
- Each team member shall wear the same color and design of school uniform. If undergarments are worn by two (2) or more team members, all undergarments must be of the same color and design.
- Undergarments are restricted to one logo per piece of clothing. If two(2) logos are visible, the undergarment becomes illegal.
- Gloves are permitted.
- Arm sleeves are permitted, if they are of a single, solid color and unadorned.
- Beanies, toboggans, ear covers are permitted if of a single color, unadorned (one logo only.)
- Socks are not a part of the uniform.
- Athletes must wear assigned numbers, unaltered and clearly visible.
All other NFHS/GHSA rules regarding uniforms are applicable in the State Championships. See the GHSA Constitution and By-Laws for clarifications.
NOTE: The use of wrist watches with GPS capability is ILLEGAL. The penalty for this violation is DISQUALIFICATION.
- NFHS jewelry regulations are in effect for the State Cross Country Championships.