MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2018
FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2019
Event REGISTRATION CLOSES.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2019
2019 GHSA Game Day Invitational Order of Performance will be posted on the GHSA website.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2019
PAYMENT is due for all teams registered for the event.
**Team fee will be retained for cancellations after this date
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2019
2019 GHSA Game Day Invitational—Columbus Civic Center
PARTICIPATING TEAM FEES
- $175 Team Fee (1A-7A) covers all participants up to the max number of participants (24) and up to two team alternates and up to three coaches or other school representatives.
- Additional participants, alternates, or coaches over the max number allowed by classification must pay the admission fee and purchase a ticket for admittance.
- Tickets will be available for purchase on site. No pre-sales.
- Admission: $12.00 per person—good for ALL DAY EVENT.
- There will be a designated GHSA pass entrance for Superintendents, Principals, Athletic Directors, and Bus Drivers from schools REGISTERED for and PARTICIPATING in the event will be admitted for no charge.
- Media credentials will be available from GHSA upon request.
- A separate TEAM ENTRANCE will be utilized for athletes and coaches included on team registration.
- Teams will be responsible for submitting the names of those attending as part of registration
- Merchandise will be available for purchase on-site the day of the event.
COLUMBUS CIVIC CENTER PARKING FEES
- $5 per car, $10 for RV or campers
- All music used at the GHSA Game Day Invitational must be recorded music by a marching band
- Coaches will be required to provide proof of permission or proof of licensing at registration. Documentation may include:
- Written permission signed by your administrator granting use of school-owned music
- Receipt of legal purchase from approved source or provider
- Proof of purchase of compulsory license granting use of music recorded by your marching band.