Educate yourself and your team on the GAME DAY format and get excited about the GHSA GAME DAY INVITATIONAL opportunity! Get GAME DAY ready by supporting your school teams on the sidelines!
Be prepared to use the registration link on www.ghsa.net on November 11!
GHSA classification (1A-7A, based on current School Classifications) *You are responsible for selecting the correct classification on your registration.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Event Registration Opens
FRIDAY, JANUARY 10, 2020
Event REGISTRATION CLOSES.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2020
2020 GHSA Game Day Invitational Order of Performance will be posted on the GHSA website.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020
PAYMENT is due for all teams registered for the event.
**Team fee will be retained for cancellations after this date
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2020
2020 GHSA Game Day Invitational—Columbus State University
PARTICIPATING TEAM FEES
- $175 Team Fee (1A-7A) covers all participants up to the max number of participants (24) and up to two team alternates and up to three coaches or other school representatives.
- Additional participants, alternates, or coaches over the max number allowed by classification must pay the admission fee and purchase a ticket for admittance.
- Tickets will be available for purchase on site. No pre-sales.
- Admission: $12.00 per person—good for ALL DAY EVENT.
- There will be a designated GHSA pass entrance for Superintendents, Principals, Athletic Directors, and Bus Drivers.
- Media credentials will be available from GHSA upon request.
- A separate TEAM ENTRANCE will be utilized for athletes and coaches included on team registration.
- Teams will be responsible for submitting the names of those attending as part of registration
- Merchandise will be available for purchase on-site the day of the event.
COLUMBUS STATE UNIVERSITY PARKING FEES
- No parking fees
- All music used at the GHSA Game Day Invitational must be recorded music by a marching band
- Coaches will be required to provide proof of permission or proof of licensing at registration. Documentation may include:
- Written permission signed by your administrator granting use of school-owned music
- Receipt of legal purchase from approved source or provider
- Proof of purchase of compulsory license granting use of music recorded by your marching band.