Game Day Event Timeline (2022)
Schools that have competed at multiple events in the past, may experience an error when registering IF a "Competition Team" is selected in the drop down menu as show in the sample “Game Day registration tip” image. To avoid that potential issue, please DO NOT select anything in the dropdown under Account Name that says “Please select Competition Team to registered existing team…” Leave this box on SELECT and enter your School Name and Mascot in TEAM NAME (i.e. Hudson Hornets).
Educate yourself and your team on the GAME DAY format and get excited about the GHSA GAME DAY INVITATIONAL opportunity! Get GAME DAY ready by supporting your school teams on the sidelines!
Be prepared to use the registration link on www.ghsa.net on November 9!
GHSA classification (1A-7A, based on current School Classifications) *You are responsible for selecting the correct classification on your registration.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020
Event Registration Opens
FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2021
Event REGISTRATION CLOSES.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2021
2021 GHSA Game Day State Championship Order of Performance will be posted on the GHSA website.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2021
PAYMENT is due for all teams registered for the event.
**Team fee will be retained for cancellations after this date
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2021
2021 GHSA Game Day State Championship—Carrollton
PARTICIPATING TEAM FEES
- $175 Team Fee (1A-7A) covers all participants up to the max number of participants (24) and up to two team alternates and up to three coaches or other school representatives.
- Additional participants, alternates, or coaches over the max number allowed by classification must pay the admission fee and purchase a ticket for admittance.
- Tickets will be available for purchase on site. No pre-sales.
- Admission: $15.00 per person—good for ALL DAY EVENT.
- There will be a designated GHSA pass entrance for Superintendents, Principals, Athletic Directors, and Bus Drivers.
- Media credentials will be available from GHSA upon request.
- A separate TEAM ENTRANCE will be utilized for athletes and coaches included on team registration.
- Teams will be responsible for submitting the names of those attending as part of registration
- Merchandise will be available for purchase on-site the day of the event.
- No parking fees
- All music used at the GHSA Game Day Invitational must be recorded music by a marching band
- Coaches will be required to provide proof of permission or proof of licensing at registration. Documentation may include:
- Written permission signed by your administrator granting use of school-owned music
- Receipt of legal purchase from approved source or provider
- Proof of purchase of compulsory license granting use of music recorded by your marching band.