Transfer Officials

When an official transfers to Georgia and wishes to officiate GHSA sanctioned contests, he/she must contact their previous state(s) to have their officiating service records forwarded to the GHSA Office. Upon receipt of said records a determination will be made on the official’s status. Until said records are received, the official will retain a status of “registered”.