GHSA Spring Playoffs will be here soon! All post season playoffs & state championships are exclusively sold on GoFan, the digital ticketing provider of the GHSA. Alternate ticket platforms other than GoFan are not to be used for the post-season.
GoFan will upload all events for the post-season as a hidden event and the hosting school will be required to login to GoFan HQ to confirm all details are correct before making the event live. The host school will have 24 hours after the event is uploaded to make any necessary changes to the event. After the allotted 24 hours, your event will be made live if you haven’t already done so.
How do I access GoFan HQ?
- To get started, go to GoFan HQ and enter your school email address. You will then be prompted to create a password to login.
- If you already have an account but do not remember your password, click “Forgot Password”.
Updating Your Event:
- Ensure the Date/Time are correct for your event
- Check ticket prices
- If you have a Doubleheader event, you will need to edit your event to reflect the Doubleheader ticket price. You may also need to adjust the start time to account for both games.
- Make your event live!
- Locate the event on your GoFan HQ Dashboard and click the word “Hidden” under the Visibility column to switch the event to “Visible.
Click Here for additional resources on how to successfully promote your event and validate tickets!