Coaches, Parents, and Fans – please be aware of the following regarding the GHSA state swimming and diving championships:
1. There will be Timed Finals instead of Prelims/Finals with separate genders for each session.
2. No Spectators or Media Reps will be allowed into the venue, but the event will be streamed online via the NFHS Network.
3. COVID protocols are in place: masks at all time, social distancing at all times, including in your team area.
4. The event will take place at Georgia Tech on the following dates: February 2-6, 2021. Click here for a detailed schedule (revised 1/11/21).
5. New check in and building entry procedures will be used. Teams will have designated arrival times and points of entry into the building
7. Entry Fees: All teams must pay a $40 per swimmer or diver entrant fee. All fees must be paid at the check-in table on the first day of competition for that team OR online at http://ghssca.com/State_Invoice_Wizard_1.asp.
8. Parking information will be published on the GHSA web site when available.
9. A current recap of meet information that should answer most of your questions can be found at the following link: 2021 GHSA State Meet Info (revised 1/19/21). This document should answer most if not all of your questions about the meet.