A registration fee is charged for each sport in which an individual registers. The registration fee covers the expense for NFHS publications, GHSA training materials, GHSA evaluation programs, and insurance coverage package.
- The registration fee is established each year, and is to be collected by the local association.
- The local association is to remit (1) payment for the registration fees of the entire association.
- The GHSA will NOT accept registration fees from individual contest officials.
- The Executive Director has the authority to periodically implement fee increases.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable between associations, once they have been processed by the GHSA Office.