Approved Foreign Exchange Programs

(Updated 9/6/2016)
Foreign exchange students seeking eligibility must be on one of the following approved exchange programs. Foreign Exchange Students are considered transfer students and must be filed on Eligibility Form B. The name of the student’s exchange program must be listed on the Eligibility Form B.
The Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (
Advisory List of International Educational Travel and Exchange Programs

F-1 Inbound Listed Programs

Asian American Cultural Exchange Association
AHLI- American Home Life International, Inc.
American Homestay Network
American Homestay Services
AnB Education (Formerly Next Global Education Group)
Apex International Education Partners (AIEP)
Azumano International
C & T Education
CCI Greenheart/Greenheart Travel
CET International
Children Around the World
Council on International Educational Exchange
Educatius Inc.
Exchange Service International
Foreign Links Around the Globe (FLAG)
Gateway Education
Global Language Service Networks, Inc.- Public, Private School Program
gphomestay / The Cambridge Institute of International Education
Heritage Student Foundation
International Cultural Exchange Services
International Education Opportunities
International Experience USA
Ivy Bridge Group
Joy International Exchange Student, Inc.
Nacel Open Door
Newcomb Central School District
New World Academic and Cultural Exchange
Pacific Link International Educational Services (PLIES)
Private & Public School F-1 Exchange (PSE)
Renascentia Hall International, LLC
STS Global Studies
University Track Preparation
The Zource, Inc.

J-1 Inbound Listed Programs

Academic Foundation for International Cultural Exchange (AFICE)
AIFS Foundation- Academic Year in America
American Academic and Cultural Exchange, Inc.
American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS
American Cultural Exchange Service
Amicus International Student Exchange
Aspect Foundation
ASSE and World Heritage International Student Exchange Programs
Association for Teen-Age Diplomats
CCI Greenheart/Greenheart Travel
Council for Educational Travel, USA
Council on International Educational Exchange
Cultural Academic Student Exchange
Cultural Homestay International
Education Travel & Culture
Educational Merit Foundation
Educational Resource Development Trust (ERDT/SHARE!)
EF High School Exchange Year
Face The World Foundation
Foreign Links Around the Globe (FLAG)
Forte International Exchange Association
Foundation for Academic Cultural Exchange
Foundation for Worldwide International Student Exchange
German American Partnership Program, Inc.
Global Insights
International Cultural Exchange Services
International Experience USA
International Fellowship
International Student Exchange
The Laurasian Institution (TLI)
Nacel Open Door
NorthWest Student Exchange
NW Services, INC. PEACE Program
Organization for Cultural Exchange Among Nations
Program of Academic Exchange
Reflections International, Inc.

Rotary International

  • Central States Rotary Youth Exchange Program
  • ESSEX Rotary (Eastern States Student Exchange)
  • Empire State Youth Exchange, Inc.
  • North Star Rotary Youth Exchange
  • Ohio-Erie Rotary Youth Exchange Program, Inc.
  • Rotary California-Nevada District 5190
  • Rotary YES/SCANEX
  • Rotary Youth Exchange Florida, Inc.
  • South Central Rotary Youth Exchange
  • Western States Student Exchange, Inc.

States' 4-H International Exchange Program
STS Foundation
Student American International
Terra Lingua USA
United Studies, Inc. Student Exchange
World Learning Youth Programs
World Link
Youth For Understanding USA (YFU USA)

Outbound Listed Programs

ASSE International Student Exchange Programs
Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
Greenheart Travel
The Traveling School
Youth for Understanding (YFU) USA

Short-Term Listed Programs

Topton Group
Youth for Understanding (YFU) USA