Qualifications for GHSA Student- Athlete Advisory Council
- Preferably rising 10th, 11th, or 12th graders
- Should be an athlete on at least 1 sports team and a member of at least 1 club or school organization (i.e. Student Council or Leadership council)
- Should be someone who would be a good representative of your school and the GHSA.
- Should be someone who would have a parent, teacher, or coach who could bring him/her to the fall meeting and the Leadership conference in the spring.
- Must be a student in good academic standing with no history of disciplinary problems.
- Should be someone willing to help out at state championship events or any event sanctioned by the GHSA.
- Must be excited about being a representative for Student-athletes in Georgia.