State CC Course Off Limits Until Race Days

Because of the possibility of severe weather and heavy rain in the Carrollton area on Thursday, November 1, the Games Committee has made a decision to cancel course preview and practice on Thursday, November 1 and Friday, November 2.  The decision was made in an attempt to preserve the course for the best possible race conditions for both days. The Games Committee ask that teams not show up at the state meet course and ask to walk or preview the course in any way.  Teams wanting to practice/run can use the Carrollton Greenbelt which has access from the school campus. Anyone found on the premises of the state course any time other than their race day/time may face possibility of disqualification from their state race. Team tents for Friday’s races need to be set up no earlier than Friday morning due to the forecast of high winds.

Share this