Do you have a great student section?
Does your band help make your student section come alive?
Does your student section love your school? Are they there rain or shine?
Do you have some great traditions? Dress in a theme on Game day? Have a seating order for classes?
If the answer is yes to the above questions your school should enter this contest!
Student Section of the Year Spirit Challenge is sponsored by the GHSA Student-Athlete Advisory Council. The following is required:
- Video your band/cheer/student section working together to build the craziest and most fun atmosphere at venues for any combination of fall sports.
- Send your YouTube link or videos to email@example.com before November 5th, 2022.
- Videos can be on YouTube, Tik Tok, or sent on a google drive, MP4, etc.
- Sportsmanship is a must! Inappropriate cheers to the refs or opposing team or cheerleaders may result in a DQ.
- During your video, please explain how you make your student section the best in the state!
- Click here to see the winning video from 2021 from Mill Creek High School https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLZb3le61vc and from Buford High School (2nd Place) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRx85uEzX8
- There will be 2 divisions this year:
A-5A and 6A-7A