The 2016-17 High School Boys NWCA OPC season is now available through Trackwrestling. The membership fee is $30.00 for the school year and all GHSA wrestling schools are required to sign up for the Optimal Performance Calculator (OPC) as the mechanism for establishing the lowest allowable weight for each wrestler and as the data reporting and retrieval site for all member schools fielding wrestling teams.
You will not be allowed to get on the site until the school payment is processed and you are granted access by NWCA/Trackwrestling. This means that schools will not be able to:
· Enter competition schedules
· Access wrestler assessment data
· View individual wrestler weight descent plans
· Print competition weigh-in rosters
· Wrestle in any competition
To Register Online:
1. Go to https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/seasons/PayWithCC.jsp?seasonId=129420076&gbId=14
2. Payment must be by credit card
3. This method grants immediate access to the OPC
To Register By Mail:
1. Complete the NWCA Application Form found on GHSA website
2. Submit payment (by check only) to NWCA
P.O. Box 254
Manheim, PA 17545
3. The NWCA will mail OPC login and password information once payment has been processed.
If registering as an individual be sure to indicate the GHSA school where you coach. Your school and /or personal membership will be credited to the school in compliance with the rules.
Registration deadline: October 29, 2016.