School Registration Deadline: 10/11/2019
Preseason Start: 10/14/2019
Player Registration Deadline: 10/18/2019
Regular Season: 10/21/2019 - 12/16/2019 (8 weeks)
Playoffs Start: 1/7/2019
- The number of rounds of playoffs in each esport will depend on bracket size, which will be based on the level of participation within the state. Once registration is closed, we will determine the bracket size based on the following formula:
- 8, 16, 32, or 64 teams will advance to playoffs
- Teams in playoffs = 50% of teams in regular season, rounded down to the nearest full bracket size
- For example: if 70 teams participate in the regular season, 50% = 35, so the top 32 will advance to playoffs.
- Only one team per school will be eligible for playoffs. We have also updated our Rulebooks to reflect this change.
Championships: Tentatively mid-end of January
- We are still determining what this will look like, as it will be based on the level of participation within the state. Once registration is closed, let's discuss when (and potentially where) would be best.
We are switching to a schedule format that combines the best parts of a Swiss and set schedule, which we are calling Hybrid-Swiss. You can read more about it here. Schedules will be released as follows:
- 10/19/2019: Weeks 1-2 schedule released
- 11/2/2019: Weeks 3-5 schedule released
- 11/23/2019: Weeks 6-8 schedule released
Game Days & Times
- Tuesdays: League of Legends
- Thursdays: Smite and/or Rocket League
- Start Time for all the above: 4:00pm EST
- Participation fee is still $64 per player per season.