- Male uniform for competition cheerleading will be uniform pants and a top which counterparts those worn by the female teammates. Sideline male cheerleaders may include shorts in the place of the pants. Tank tops will not be permitted.
- Female cheerleaders should wear a uniform that fully covers the front and back of athlete’s torso. A skirt or dress should cover the briefs, bloomers or any spandex material.
- All athletes on the same squad should wear the same uniform while performing at a game or competition.
- Metallic Bows-Varsity glitter (approved in '14) and fireworks bows (approved in '16) are approved as these bows do not have loose metallic fabric.
- No glitter on uniforms, bows or other accessories to the uniform.
- Sequins should not be sewn on individually but embedded in the material of the uniform.
- Metallic in Uniforms -Fireworks fabric was approved in '16 as a lettering layer ONLY, this is notapproved as part of a uniform panel.
- Cut outs in spirit AND competitive uniforms - WILL NOT BE ALLOWED as part of