1. Go to the GHSA website.
2. Click on the Affiliate Login in the far upper right corner.
3. You will need to enter your username and password. These are sent during the summer to your AD for all sports. See your AD if you don’t know your school’s golf info.
4. Once you’ve logged in select Schools and Rosters drop down.
5. Just click now on the gender that you want to enter/edit player information.
6. Enter new players. Those that were in the MIS system will still be there. Make sure to enter all required fields including average 18-hole scores and coaches contact information.
7. Make sure to save and submit rosters (it won’t let you until you’ve completed all required fields). You can print a roster copy if your AD wants paper confirmation that you’ve completed the task.