The MaxPreps Support Team walks you through the basics of using the website including best ways to log in, gain access to your team, enter your team information, and more. This MaxPreps 101 training specifically targeted to get you more familiar with all the available tools MaxPreps offers.
Watch on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=578avouF3rc
In 2021-22, schools must enter team schedules, rosters and game results during the season on MaxPreps and be responsible for updates as needed. This information will support statewide media, event programs, broadcasts partners and GHSA Region Standings. Teams are encouraged to maintain team / individual statistics on MaxPreps.
Logging in to MaxPreps
- Login to MaxPreps.com and click the user icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on your school to be taken to the coach admin. You will see links for your roster & schedule.
Need access to MaxPreps?
- Please contact Ryan Casey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your school & sport if you do not have access to your coach admin.
- Once logged in, click on "Schedule"
- To add a game, click on "+ Add"
- Fill out the game information (date, time, location, game type).
- The information will reflect on the team page within 15-30 minutes.
- Step-by-step instructions of how to enter scores is available here: https://support.maxpreps.com/hc/en-us/articles/202055644-Score-Management-
- Entering scores on the go: https://support.maxpreps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013582273-Enter-in-scores-stats-on-the-go-
- Once logged in, click on your school to be taken to the coach admin. You’ll see links for your roster.
- Click on Roster in the menu or under the Team Checklist.
- Click "Copy Roster from Last Year" to advance everyone from last year’s team -or- select "Quick Add" to begin manually entering athletes.
- Remember to include jersey numbers
- The GHSA encourages coaches to submit stats after every game to help promote high school sports, and accurately track team and student-athlete performances.
- Step-by-step instructions of how to enter and edit stats is available here: https://support.maxpreps.com/hc/en-us/articles/202103644-Stat-Management
- Keep your community up to date by assigning someone to provide live score updates. More info here: https://support.maxpreps.com/hc/en-us/articles/202176914-Sports-with-live-scores
- Live scores will appear on MaxPreps.com & the MaxPreps app
- Get exclusive push notifications & real-time updates about your favorite teams
- Instantly find scores for any game
- View rosters, schedules, photos, videos & more for thousands of teams
- Download iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id980665604
- Download Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxpreps.mpscoreboard
MaxPreps Help & Support
- Coaches may contact MaxPreps at 800-329-7324 x1 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Support articles and videos on how to login, post scores and more are available at support.maxpreps.com
- Photo & video submissions: https://support.maxpreps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208774058-Photo-Video-Submissions